Great Books To Delve Into Spirituality
If you are just getting started on your journey of self-discovery and spiritual adventures, I recommend the following books. And don’t get overwhelmed- scan the list and whichever one speaks to it- start with that ?:
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne – how your thoughts create your reality.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – pursue your dreams by following what your heart desires.
- The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield – a skeptical, non-believer goes on a journey that completely transforms him.
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero – a fun easy to read book for anyone that wants to make big changes in their life.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle – helps you understand the incredible benefits of living in the present.
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle – helps you understand what the ego is and how to transcend ego-based consciousness and create a happier life.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin – how to increase your happiness without moving to the other side of the world or making millions.
- Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley – this book helps you realize we are beings with “infinite possibilities”, how powerful we truly are and how to harness that power to create a better life.
- Quantum Wellness by Kathy Freston – a life changing guide that teaches you how to reach your highest level of health and happiness through small, focused changes.
- Switch On Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf – a prescription for better health and wholeness through correct thinking patterns.
Gala Magriñá Design works with Clients that understand the importance of creating a beautiful space and want to work with a no-nonsense design team that is able to clearly chart the best way forward. What separates or approach from other designers is our extensive knowledge of how people live and how best to create a customized space that nurtures that. We aim to merge cool and beautiful interiors with a holistic, mindful and intuitive approach to design that results in powerful, healthy spaces that elevate and transform people’s lives. For more information please visit www.galamagrinadesign.com.