My Latest + Greatest Reads
When I started this blog in 2019, one of my first posts was my top 10 intro books to spirituality + wellness. Since then, I’ve read a bunch more that I’d like to share with you as you evolve on your journey. Some of these books have been life changing so I figure if they have helped me become a better person and live life with more ease, they may help you too. Here we go!
- The Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer– In the number one slot for a reason. Through repetition, this book does such an incredible job of breaking down how we get in our own way by not managing our thoughts and helps you understand your true Nature. So many AHA’s you will never go back to being the same person after reading this.
- Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch– Basically a life guide of the true Nature of life and how it works. What was so interesting about this book was that there were explanations that lined up perfectly with explanations in ancient texts that are over 6,000 years old. The writing once again is so simple and so straightforward it resonates easily with the reader.
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza– A simple but life changing premise- our minds and thoughts are on autopilot and the majority of thoughts we have are old and recycled. So how can you create a new reality with the same old thoughts? You have to level up! And this book teaches you exactly how too.
- Letting Go by David Hawkins– A wonderful book, written a little more densely (so you have to go back and reread certain passages) about surrendering to what is. The author lays such a strong case out for surrender you feel silly fighting against emotions and situations in life after reading it!
- The Code of The Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani – Similar to Becoming Supernatural but different- this book gives you 10 unconventional laws to redefine your life and succeed- on your own terms. I loved part 3 which has a section called “Bending Reality” and gives you tips on how to get into that sweet spot where life begins to magically unfold for you.
Drop a note and let me know some of the books you have found to be the most life changing and impactful. I’m always looking for a new book to read!